Thursday, April 9, 2009

My New Theme Song

If you're not an "American Idol" fan, you will be after watching the video in the post BELOW THIS POST. (For some reason, I couldn't include this block of copy and the video in one post. I'm still very blogger-challenged -- sorry!)

In fact, I will go so far as to say that you are probably watching the next crowned prince of the show -- Adam Lambert from Hollywood, California. This performance earned him a standing ovation on Tuesday night from the perpetually cranky, never-impressed-with-ANYONE Simon Cowell. That, in itself, is an AMAZING feat!

Why am I posting it here? DUH! The song is called "A Mad World," and I thought it would be a nice tie-in with my blog. Plus, with as many hits as this video is getting all over the Internet, this Mad Mom would be out of her mind not to!

Click and ENJOY! I have . . . about a million times!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: